Brands like Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blahnik have become such a big part of popular culture that it’s no surprise that most of us, myself included, own a pair or two from these veterans. But owning shoes beyond these classics brings diversity and makes for a more well-rounded collection. The new year is always an exciting time to predict the newest batch of emerging shoe designers, and all of the brands below have something to offer the luxury footwear market. We’ve mentioned all of these brands before, but now we are looking more closely at why they will likely become more entrenched in the footwear scene in 2015.
Shining, shimmering, splendid – and it’s all in a day’s work at Manolo Blahnik, with their spectacular Hangisi 105 glitter pumps. These bejewelled babies are out to leave you starry-eyed and hungry for more. Encrusted with shiny crystals, laid out on a square buckle, the Hangisi is something to die for.
These slip-on, satin-covered pumps come in a wide array of colors – from a crisp, royal blue, to a vibrant magenta. It has a pointed toe and a circular top piece, which is very flattering to look at. With a 4” (105 mm) heel and a padded, leather sole, trust us – you won’t have to miss another step. These pumps are made out of lightweight, quality material, which makes walking a breeze (and less of a chore). Mix and match these pumps with different outfits in your closet – whether you’re out on a romantic date night, or attending a day wedding, you can make these glittering wonders work for you.
You can purchase your own pair for $965 USD at Saks Fifth Avenue e-store or at Barneys New York online boutique.
- CAMERON RUSSELL POSES IN J. CREW’S MOST PLAYFUL STRIPES
- FEI FEI SUN GOES ON A FASHION SAFARI FOR SOUTH COAST PLAZA
- The Chanel Gabrielle Bag is Now On Bergdorf Goodman’s Website, but There’s a Catch
- LIMITED EDITION LONGCHAMP ROSEAU 1948 BAG
- 4 ELEGANT SPRING DRESSES FROM NANETTE LEPORE
- ANTONINA PETKOVIC MODELS EYE-CATCHING FENDI STYLES IN VOGUE ARABIA
- BOY CHANEL QUILTED VELVET BAG
- Coach x Rodarte Capsule Collection
- IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR LAYERS ONE
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma Flower Bag
- Louis Vuitton Damier Nemeth Rope Collection
- LOUIS VUITTON FALL WINTER RUNWAY BAG
- Runway Looks for Less: Topshop Unique A/W 2016
- CHANTAL'S STAR-SPANGLED SAILOR PANTS
- Top Bags to Show Your Strength: Pink is the New Black
- Your 5-Year-Old Self Would Have Really Loved This Sneaker Trend
- This Is Officially The Biggest Fashion Trend According To Google
- The Unveiling of Teenage Fashion and Lifestyle brand Ria Maria
- Reviewing The Super-Luxurious Beach Set From Chanel
- ELIZA CUMMINGS HITS THE STREETS IN COLORFUL LOOKS FOR ELLE ITALY
- PurseForum Roundup – 0716
- PurseForum Roundup – 0725
- PurseForum Roundup – 0802
- PurseForum Roundup – 0809
- PurseForum Roundup – 0723
- PurseForum Roundup – 0730
- PurseForum Roundup – August
- MICHELLE WILLIAMS FOR NEW LOUIS VUITTON W BAG AD CAMPAIGN
- National Handbag Day Giveaway – Enter To Win!
- Shop Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 Men’s Footwear Online
- Buy Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Parnasséa Collection
- Saint Laurent Duffle Love! Club Couture Made My Day!
- Louis Vuitton Cruise 2014 Bag Collection
- Buy Cheap Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma Bag On Black Friday
- newest 2014 prada saffiano tote handbag bn2964 on sale
- PurseForum Roundup – August 22
- PurseForum Roundup – November 21
- 2014 louis vuitton monogram canvas bag neverfull mm m40996
- 2014 Spring/Summer Louis Vuitton Harrods Showcases Preview
- The Princess Gown and her Fuschia Lady Dior Bag